Want to learn more about occlusion?
This theory based Introduction to Occlusion course will show why occlusion is important in most cases in a primary care setting.
BSOS member Laurence Murray will:
1. Describe the basic principles of Occlusion.
2. Explain the stable & dynamic anatomy of the TMJ & associated musculature
3. Introduce the concept of tooth wear and the factors that affect it.
This course meets the GDC Development outcome C:
C — Maintenance and development of knowledge and skill within your field of practice
The participants will be able to:
1. Describe the functional movement of the mandible.
2. Identify when parafunction is a factor in tooth loss
3. Plan when to utilise further investigation
*** limited places for a follow on practical course including construction of a lower stabilisation splint.
THIS REQUIRES A SEPARATE BOOKING ***